This is another quick, easy midweek meal that’s more interesting than your usual chicken dish.
This is quite a versatile recipe that can be served in many ways. The serving suggestion with the recipe was to serve with mango chutney and rice, but I prefer to make this into a wrap, with the mango chutney and crisp salad. You could, or course, do away with the carbs entirely and just have loads of salad and replace the chutney with a yoghurt sauce. This recipe comes in at an amazing 2g of carb per portion, so is perfect for those trying to cut down.
You do need some kind of chutney or sauce, as it complements the coconut well and provides moisture.
- Serves 4
- Cals: 316
- Carbs: 2g
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- zest and juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tsp medium curry powder or garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- mango chutney and rice, to serve